Refund and Return
Whatsupp is the world’s first multivendor supplement focused marketplace.
If, for any reason, you are not completely satisfied with a purchase, we invite you to review our policy on returns and refunds.
Conditions for Returns
Each shop on Whatsupp is independent. Refunds, exchanges and returns policies varies from seller to seller.
If you have a question about a recent order, the seller is the best person to reach out.
In general, for the products to be eligible for a return, please note that:
- The product needs to be returned within 14 days after receiving it from the delivery company. If 14 days have gone by since the item was received, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- Items must be unused and in the same condition that you received them.
- The products must be returned in the original packaging.
- The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies, and accessories.
The following items cannot be returned:
- Perishable items.
- Items such as newspapers, magazines and books cannot be returned if marked or damaged.
- Intimate apparel and personal care items, hygiene and sanitary goods once purchased, cannot be returned
- Hazardous materials, including flammable liquids or gases are not returnable
- Online subscriptions are not eligible for return after access.
Valid reasons to return an item:
- Delivered Product is damaged (physically destroyed or broken) / defective on arrival.
- Delivered Product is incorrect / incomplete (missing parts)
How to Return an Item:
To return an item, please email the vendor to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. After receiving an RMA number, place the item securely in its original packaging with a Proof of Purchase, and mail it back.
After inspecting the items, we will process your refund in 14 days.